|NOTICE - WATER LINE FREEZE|
Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|New Joint Venture between Clearwater Seafoods and Quin-Sea Fisheries|
Clearwater Seafoods ("Clearwater") and Quin-Sea Fisheries are pleased to announce that they have entered into an agreement to form a new joint venture which will take over operations of the St. Anthony Seafoods Limited Partnership plant in ....
| .... |
Street Light Outage
The Town of St. Anthony ask its residents to report any street lights that are not working by calling the Town .... |
|The BETTER Program|
| Labrador-Grenfell Health would like to inform you of a new program now being offered to community residents. Click Below for more information.
|NORPEN WASTE GARBAGE COLLECTION SCHEDULE|
Waste Collection Schedule – Effective December 9, 2019
Click here for more information.
|ENCOURAGING RESIDENT TO SIGN PETITION|
Great Northern Port Project – Cremaillere Bay Development
The Great Northern Joint Council has issued a petition on behalf of all communities on the tip of the Great Northern Peninsula in support of the Great Northern Port Project ....
|Mental Health First Aid Program|
Janis Crocker (Veteran Family Program Coordinator Gander Military Family Resource Centre) is looking for expressions of interest to run a mental health first aid program in St. Anthony.
There .... |
View all Community News articles