|Boil Water Advisory Lifted|
Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|Light up the Park|
The Town of St. Anthony will be hosting Light up the Park on Tuesday, December 3rd, 6:30pm at Friendship Park. The Eagle River Credit Union will be serving free hot chocolate!
For full details please check ....
|St. Anthony Lions Club Santa Claus Parade|
| .... |
|Mental Health First Aid Program|
Janis Crocker (Veteran Family Program Coordinator Gander Military Family Resource Centre) is looking for expressions of interest to run a mental health first aid program in St. Anthony.
There .... |
|Senior Housing Applications |
St. Anthony Non-Profit Senior’s Housing Complex Inc. are accepting applications for the Senior housing units located at Ollerhead Road in St. Anthony, NL. Click ....
View all Community News articles