|NOTICE - WATER LINE FREEZE|
Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|LABRADOR-GRENFELL HEALTH - COVID-19 screening at designated entrances|
Labrador-Grenfell Health continues to improve access at our facilities while maintaining necessary precautions.
Effective July 27, 2020, screening tables will no longer be located at the designated facility entrances.
Clients .... |
|Senior Housing Applications |
St. Anthony Non-Profit Senior’s Housing Complex Inc. are accepting applications for the Senior housing units located at Ollerhead Road in St. Anthony, NL. Click ....
| .... |
Street Light Outage
The Town of St. Anthony ask its residents to report any street lights that are not working by calling the Town .... |
|NORPEN WASTE GARBAGE COLLECTION SCHEDULE|
Waste Collection Schedule – Effective December 9, 2019
Click here for more information.
|ENCOURAGING RESIDENT TO SIGN PETITION|
Great Northern Port Project – Cremaillere Bay Development
The Great Northern Joint Council has issued a petition on behalf of all communities on the tip of the Great Northern Peninsula in support of the Great Northern Port Project ....
|Mental Health First Aid Program|
Janis Crocker (Veteran Family Program Coordinator Gander Military Family Resource Centre) is looking for expressions of interest to run a mental health first aid program in St. Anthony.
There .... |
View all Community News articles