|BOIL WATER ADVISORY FOR ENTIRE TOWN|
|NOTICE - SIDEWALK CONSTRUCTION|
Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|The St. Anthony & Area Food Sharing Association could use some help!!!
|SMILE COOKIE WEEK AT OUR LOCAL TIM HORTONS|
Next week Sept 16th-22nd we will be holding our Annual Smile Cookie Week at Tim Hortons across Canada. During this week all proceeds from Smile Cookie Sales will be donated to over 500 local charities across the country. We would love your help .... |
|KIDS EAT SMART RADIOTHON|
| .... |
|On behalf of the St. Anthony Town Council we would like to take this opportunity to extend congratulations on the opening of The Newfoundland Craft Company located at 117 West Street. We wish you much success on your new business and any future endeavors .... |
|On behalf of the St. Anthony Town Council we would like to take this opportunity to extend congratulations on the opening of the new Outdoor Shoppe Sales and Rentals / Gas Bar Convenience Western Petroleum. We wish you much success on your new business .... |
|Mental Health First Aid Program|
Janis Crocker (Veteran Family Program Coordinator Gander Military Family Resource Centre) is looking for expressions of interest to run a mental health first aid program in St. Anthony.
There .... |
View all Community News articles