Due to Covid – 19 (LEVEL 5)
In keeping with recommendations from the Chief Medical Officer of Health, the Town of St. Anthony will be implementing the following measures related to Alert Level 5 until further notice:
– The Town Office, Polar Centre, and Public Works depot is closed to the public;
– Operations within town facilities will remain unaffected and staff will continue to provide services to residents while following Public Health guidelines;
– If residents have any Public Works concerns, snow clearing, water, sewer, etc. please call the public works department at 454-7859;
– For details on how you can pay your town taxes, please call the Town Office at 454-3454 or email [email protected];
– The Parks and Recreation Department can be reached at 454-3864;
– The Tourism and Development Office can be reached at 454-2812;
– For all Emergencies (RCMP, Ambulance, Fire) please call 911;
The Town of St. Anthony will continue to update residents through their Facebook page, www.facebook.com/townofstanthony and website, www.stanthony.ca
For more information related to COVID-19 and Provincial alert levels, please visit www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19.
If revisions are required to these measures the Town of St. Anthony will inform staff and residents accordingly. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation during this time.
Please remember to please limit contact with others to your immediate household bubble, except for a single person household joining another household.
Take care of yourselves, follow public health advice and remain kind to one another.